Thursday, November 9, 2023

Cherokee nails

We were both up.  Denny's last day of driving a tractor for a few days.  The airbnb guest got locked out while she was letting her dogs wande. so I helped her get in.  I straighened up the house, started the dishwasher, put in a load of wash, loaded Keelie's stuff in the Prius and headed to Cherokee.  The downstairs airbnb dog was barking and barking.  Uffda!! I got Keelie settled at Cooks and napped and waited for my appointment. My nails look beautiful after Tessa got done with them.  I picked up the boys at daycare and we went to Jan's for a quick visit.  I used lawyers pad to write info for the dog keepers, paying them $1 per feeding twice a day.  Denny's little stressed about heading to Florida.  He finished up discing, Conwell said they can use him again when he gets home.  I drove to Brenda's brothers visitation, and stayed to the service because I got there so late.   I was glad I stayed a visited a little with Brenda, Gert, Brandi after the service.  I called when I left Wall Lake and Denny had steaks ready when I got home.  Great meal.  Arugula salad, green beans and onions, steak, poppers.  YUM!  We headed to bed tired.   Love that smile missing 2 front teeth.  Mandy sent the picture of the boys tucking Keelie in before bed.  (They can earn 25 cents by giving Keelie loves.)


No comments:

Post a Comment