Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday

 I listened to DAB in bed and then went out to see Schrums.   Arlen and I went to Christy's place to get the (velcros like)  mat for the cloth carpets I am taking home to use for winter in the garage.  Beth came down about 10 and I went with them to Hyvee to pick out flowers for Christy.  Katie had gone on a Boy Scout hike with Everett and then joined them at HyVee.   At noon the met with the Pastor to discuss the service.  Jean and girls went to a movie with Aileen and Everett at 1.  I headed home stopping at Trader Joes for flowers for Christy.  Cassidy L. was there getting flowers for her daughter who is playing clarinet in the allstate concert tonight.  I stopped at Carolle  and got home about 6.  Denny had worked for Larson's all day.  Lots to talk about, good to be home.  Keelie is snuggling in the garage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment