Thursday, October 1, 2026

Heading to Atlantic

Devo Coffee and off to Carroll.  I thrifted =while the Prius was being serviced for 200,00 miles.  I got a Mahican to put Great Grma's wedding dress on.  I got a tub for plants in the sunroom.  I headed to Atlantic and when I got there I took a nap.  I got 2 chairs half price so 2 for $3.  We hate at the golf course and then Gail and I went to play pickleball at the Y.  The family had a phone call at 7.  Missy and Ph8llip got plane tickets for Dec 21-Jan 8.  Kids talked about getting together in Minnesota on Jan 1&2.  Lord, guide our plans.  Let all work out for your glory.  Luke and Mandy said they can/ will plan on coming for Thanksgiving.  Matt said he could not know for sure with Haley and Wyatt ( with Wyatt having 2 families and Matt and Becky.  and Torren (low man on police force) and Kane ( BB games).  Lord, guide decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment