Friday, April 16, 2010

Fri April 16 3260

4/16/10 Pretty regular day. To the unit at 5:45- 7 am. To HS in IG 8 - 3:30 pm. The guy I subbed for has 8 PE classes on Fridays. I went outside all 8 periods for flag football or soccer. It was cold in the am, but there was more sun in the pm. About 33 % of students complained (loudly) about circumstances. I had to send only 1 student to the office for foul language and uncalled for behavior. Prom is tomorrow night. Was that why they were
kinda off the wall? It is quite different in IG to have Prom on Sat night. One of the changes of joining with OA. When I got home after school I couldn't keep my eyes open so I took a nap, then up to the unit til 6:45. Denny fixed egg sandwiches for supper and I just laid around. Denny got a different TV in IG this noon at Brenners. Ours was wrecked during the ice storm this Jan. I sure am glad I'm not the one in charge of the tech of setting up the remote. We (HE) sat and diddled with that for almost an hour. Do you know that "sisters are the greatest friends in the world?" Cute video on Sara's blog. E mail from ISU today said I would need 4-8 weeks of student teaching to complete my Elem Ed PE degrees..I would need to sign up now for next fall's teaching. How would I work that into my schedule? ..or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment