Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thurs April 8


4/8/10 It's quiet in the basement. Anabel joined me is the living room about 7 am for my devotions. Evan was with Laurie. She liked my daily Bible from Mo. Johnsons. We all headed to Miracle park about 9:30. One ride down the slide (that had a pool of water on the slide) was all it took before we were headed back home to change into dry clothes. We spent the rest of the am fixing meals to go in the freezer for Jensens at a later date. 2 pans of meat loaf - 2 bags of corn chowder soup - precooked chicken fajita meat - vegetables to go with fajitas - spinach balls - We had left over pizza for lunch and then all of us down for naps. I went to see downtown for a short visit. While I was gone Missy, Brooks, and Phillip came home. We all slept again. Laurie had fixed chicken fried rice for supper. I left for IG about 6. It takes about 2 1/2 - 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment