Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday September13

Up at 5 - devotions - As I ran today, I was impressed with the fact that my confidence is in God, not myself. I've got to keep putting my trust in him. Just got to keep my focus upward. Anabel has another Chemo today. After school I started grading a Rubik for sophomores that took a writing assessment. At home I chilled and refreshed with the Grands. Anabel ran to the car to inform me that they were painting. Sure enough, cardboard, in the yard, off the deck. Phillip was painting the rooms inside. I grilled hamburgers for supper with grilled vegetables. After supper I spent 2 hours on the first assignment of sped law. I emailed it to the instructor (30 hours early in the hope she will critique it so I can resubmit it Tuesday night). A friend of mine is having a tough situation, Please remember her in your prayers. She is remembering the times when her children were little and problems were smaller, too. Look at that face on Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment