Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tuesday September 14

Up at 5- devotions - Ran 2- Coffee at folks. Good and bad news. 2 more sessions of chemo treatment because the dosage has been reduced to make it easier on her health. The foreign doctor rechecked the status and said "It's vorking." That was good news and it made Anabel smile each time she told it... vorking. After school I ran the trail with Carol. Then to the park to read for Thursdays class. Then to motorcycle meeting at 5:30. I came home and Denny rode with the 14. The folks had fixed a casserole I brought to them this am so I ate there. Best news of the day, the sped law teacher said my assignment was well done and gave me a couple ideas to improve. I HAVE SENT OFF MY FIRST (of many to come) ASSIGNMENT. UFFTA I was stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment