Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sunday September 12

Up at 6 - Devotions - Ran 2 - I gave Stangls a ride to SS. We stayed for church and the business meeting. Then we headed to see court houses. In Harlan, the court house was downtown. We then went to Audubon court house. Off to Atlantic. We went to the court house and then to Gail and Bruce's. She has been doing a lot of work upstairs, removing wall paper and painting. We ate Mexican. We got home about 7. On the way home we went down 2 county roads that ended in gravel. It added time to our travels. Kind of discouraging to travel 6 miles north and then have to go back because the road turned to gravel ... TWICE. When we got home I went on line to see about my Sp Ed Law class that starts this week. Oh,my, My stress level has just risen. Lots to do and I'm not skilled in those areas. Keep me in your prayers. The picture is from Luke's 1st birthday with John H. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day so well. We were packing to move to Virginia!

    ReplyDelete