Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sat September 4 9161


Up early, Yes, I could bring my stuff to Brenda's house for her garage sale. I went there about 7 and came home about 10. $30 dollars richer, and I had a good time visiting with her. Plus I dropped off about 6 boxes at Never Too Old. So I only had 5 boxes of stuff to put in the bunk house. I went for a visit at the folks. Denny put a cell phone amplifier in the basement. He was almost a tickled to get good reception as he was to have cookie b'day cake camping with the Grands earlier this summer. Ask Missy ... as he talked to her and she found out where he got 2 bars reception ... and which room he got 1 bar reception ... and how many bars receptions there would be if he walked upstairs ... into the laundry room ... or bathroom ... or bedroom .... or out on the deck. :D Basically, I just went through upstairs stuff to decide what to do with it all day. Good day. Got a lot done. Denny mowed at the unit for about 4 hours. OH YES and my class books are NOT here yet. I had hoped to start to read them this weekend. BUMMED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment