Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday September 5

Slept til 6 - Now that is unusual. Devotions - Ran 2 - Went to church at 8:30. Laura invited us for lunch. Then we headed home, hoping for the white tornado to do it's magic on our things still upstairs. The Jensens are here to stay. :) They finished loading the last of their things and got to the farm some time after 8. Unbelievably, their upstairs home was void of our things. (The things have now been moved to the bunk house or relocated in our apartment.) Denny has vacuumed and gotten the first layer of dirt. I fixed our first meal downstairs. Had to, didn't have any food upstairs. I couldn't get to sleep tonight, who knows why, so I'm blogging and saying a little prayer for Matt. Matt is running from Maryville to St. Joe for fun tonight. He and friend Kenny left about 11 and hope to eat breakfast at Bob Evans in St. Joe about 7. They have vehicles en route with a change of dry socks and shoes, energy goop, water, etc. I guess I'm just happy that I can lie in bed now (even if I don't fall right asleep). Sure beats running 40 miles. Matt, you go, son!!! I'm cheering you on, (just not ready to join you for the whole run). Ride 'em cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment