Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friday September 23




Coffee at folks. At school there was unmerited concern over my use of a kitchen. Carlie and I went to Moorehead Park and did some map skills as we walked a nature trail with homeschoolers. Powder puff football at 3. At 4, I stopped and picked up Susan. We drove to SC and visited with homeschoolers. It was great to visit. Praise the Lord for all that He is doing in our lives. We talked about how good it was to be at the last Whitney wedding and how important it si to have Christian friends. I stopped at football game and visited a short time with Casey W. Cole was born the end of this month. It would be so sad to have a child die. My heart goes out to her. I didn't know what to say...just gave her a hug. I told her I did the tri for a cure. What a battle she has had. Denny had gone to Denison and got home about 10. We visited until 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment