Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wednesday September 7


Coffee quick at folks. They are headed to SC. Missy is driving them with two little ones and leaving Brooks at Tracey J. child care. (Anabel didn't get a chemo. Her white count wasn't high enough.) Long day for all of them I am sure. At school we had an assembly "Rachel's Challenge". It was excellent. After school I ran the trail, talked to Luke and stayed for a second Challenge presentation. At home Denny washed the Prius. Challenge points: Look for the best in everyone. Dream Big. Use words of encouragement. Start your own chain reaction. (and one other one) After the presentation I was sitting in the bleachers and met this little girl who is in kindergarten and just happens to have my name. She and her mom Julie sat right in front of me. Maybe both Faiths can share kindness with those around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment