Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday September 7


Coffee at folks. Long day at school. I chose the wrong story for the probe for 12th graders. Then printed up the wrong answer sheet. Ind. liv made spaghetti, asparagus, Parmesan bread and had grapes. I have students that are not handing in assignments, some that failed a test and have to retake it, some not getting along with gen ed teachers, some that are distracted too easily, some that can't keep tract of their papers. UFFTA!! Then I look at my grands and all is okay with the world. Aren't they great? Just makes me smile. When I got home Denny washed the pick up and I mowed the lawn. It felt like a long day, but the Jensen cousins are here and they were playing outside in superman and Minnie mouse costumes. So cute Made me smile every round I made with the lawn mower.

No comments:

Post a Comment