Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday September 11



Happy Birthday Diane!! Hope you're having a Great Day!! We went on line and got our tickets to fly to Brownsville on Feb. 15 and fly home Feb. 20 Go Priceline! Pray there are no snags. I always am a little wary that something might go wrong. Took little ones for donuts, then after church there was a business meeting so didn't get to go to a pancake benefit, but Denny got Subways before he towed the Jensen's van to Odebolt. Yes, it quit again. In the afternoon Missy helped me with alternate assessments for one of my kids. Denny went to prayer time and I worked on grading the probes for an IEP on Wednesday. The bottom picture is of the Cooks and the Johnson's. Jan and I were college sorority sisters. Mandy met Jason out in Denver and they have done a lot of things together. So when they decided to come to the big game we got an invite to the Cook's tailgate before the game. Small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment