Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday September 26


A&E went with me to coffee at folks. They brought cards that they had made for great granny. At school Cathy had thought that Missy and I had put a lot of time into the alternate assessment (true). And she felt it looked good. After school I did sign up for the 90 day weigh in with 6 goals for me. I made them pretty low to hopefully ensure that I make them. The rec center uses this fancy dancy scale that tells weight plus bone mass, body fat, muscles mass, physic rating, basil metabolic rate, body water %, visceral fat and metabolic age. I was most encouraged because it gave my metabolic age as 38. That's encouraging to a 60 year old woman. Perhaps it read my mind and realized how immature I was and took that into consideration. I had called Susan G. and she met me at the pool and we swam and talked and exercised for an hour. Then home, talk on the deck with Denny who had registered also (and thought my low goals were a joke). Supper of eggs,veg and cheese. Denny spent 2 hours typing up Financial Peace for me. Thanks Denny.

No comments:

Post a Comment