Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Teacher's workday

I stayed up last night and read and looked at facebook. So I stayed in bed until 6:30 this morning. Quite late for me. I was at school by 7:30. Talked to Myra and we can visit her next week for careers. Worked on lesson plans. At lunch time Vicki and I went to the Mexican restaurant. Very crowded. Missy said Alicia had fixed soup for some over at Odebolt. I met Missy in Kiron and we went to Denison to get groceries. I got pizza for supper. We shopped at Fareway and Walmart. Then home by 6. Denny's truck stopped at Matt B. I went over there and Matt pulled the truck home. Jensen's came down for pizza after they took Jenna home. Phillip got a buck to rent yesterday and the fence done tonight. Pictures: I, by chance, met Lisa VK at the gas station. They were headed to DM to see Ashley who is having a baby in February. Molly and Erin and Ella Shower One little sheep is not in his pen. The other sheep are in a new fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment