Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good day at the bank for Denny

I met at school with 2 teachers at 7:30 to figure out schedules for EBCE students. Independent living class ironed shirts. One student left an iron face down on one of Denny's Harley shirts ... Thank you, Jesus, It did not get scorched. Uffta!! I really jumped and reacted when I saw it. Kinda scared the students... kinda scared me. Denny had a 5:30 appointment that went well. We watched a Net flick movie. I went out and got the bed spread for furnace room and wiped off the tables out in the coop. Pictures are from the Turkey Trot that was held Thanksgiving morning at 8:30 outside of the library. I watched three grands. We walked toward the hospital. Then stopped to go to the bathroom and headed back to the playground when Matt came running by.

No comments:

Post a Comment