Sunday, November 4, 2012

Got an A on my internship

It was great to have the time fall back. I can always use more sleep. Took Brooks and Anabel for donuts. I bought chips for HS SS class and had 3 students that ate them. Marie W. wanted me to show her how to drive her new 1211 Prius, so we went on a couple of drives. Quite the funny thing... me showing someone how to drive.We went to the Mexican place with Brian, Jenny and Kessed for lunch. It was great to visit and eat there. Quick stop at Food Pride, then Home. I Worked on memorizing US states and cities and napped. Missy came down to compose email to class mates telling on Mindy L. death in a car accident. I made 3 pans of cavatini and put them in the freezer. The kitchen was a mess, so I put another load n the dish washer. Denny worked on motorcycle points. I got an E mail from my instructor saying I got an A on the paper and an A in the internship class. Made my day. That and being in the high school SS class. And talking to Mandy on the phone. And seeing my grands upstairs. And eating with Buelers. And being married to Denny. So much to be thankful for. Pictures from out to eat with Brian, Jenny and Kesed and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment