Monday, October 14, 2013

Cross country and take VB tickets

Another day at school.  Made a Dr. appointment.  Two students in English  That's good.  Okay ... After school, I went to XC meet and watched until 5  It was rainy and cold, but not terrible. Boys won the meet.  My camera was on panoramic and I could not get it off.   Then to school and put something in the microwave for supper.  Went up and took tickets for VB game.  About half way thru the night there was the smell of burnt popcorn.  After thinking a while I went to Resource room  and  Oh no!!   I had made the burnt smell.  I opened windows, wiped out the microwave, started fans,  sprayed room freshener ... it still stunk!! Not good.   Not the best ending to a full day.  Pat visited with me about my blog today. href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibps4ypXosVtTlclEs6BQMd05lbzedLPGVa_dh8TPxkvq9jQkbHTEemgqCqqd7apbdPw0qWzAJEowpDlh_5DgNOrXZNHBLTs-vyNH2Eet-4SftnEr4diuu-r-SzFi5ZmX4RlJCgQOHBQ/s1600/2013+10+20+012.jpg" imageanchor="1" >

No comments:

Post a Comment