Saturday, October 12, 2013

BC school stuff sale

Got up and wondered if there would be anything I could not live without at the BC school equipment sale. Denny fixed me breakfast of sausage YUM!! Missy and I went with the kids to BC.  I lied I did get one bistro chair for one dollar. (It is a little high for the deck table, but it should be okay for kids there.   Evan got a big pull down map for $2. Then we went to IG to run some errands.  I found an almost clear cup so I could make a lung example for Bob in Science.  Denny worked in Odebolt in am.  I came home and started a million projects ...  Nothing was getting done.  I started watering bulbs.  Doing lesson plans, thought about cleaning the  apartment,  After lunch, Denny went out to help Phillip with the feed grinder.  Anabel came down and colored while I was on the computer.  Then we went to work.  Cleaned out the closet under stairway, made Chocolate chip bars, Evan came and we cleaned together, finished watering bulbs, then after Brooks woke up we went out to the chicken coop and read 4 chapters of the Boxcar children.  Denny didn't have time to join Gary at the folks.  Denny came in and started to grill burgers, At 5:30 we headed to church with supper.  9 of us were there for the Awana meeting. I need prayer, I fail so often.  I am so thankful for the great leaders that we have.  They are so dedicated and spend so much time.  Pictures are of Gail's granddaughter, quilt, and kitchen.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment