Thursday, October 3, 2013

Made flowers for ladies

  Awake to rain, but I am afraid it was not very much.  We sat out on the deck for a few minutes before the bus went by and I was time to go to school.  A student was not very happy when he got his computer taken away.  Uffta!!   One student started a math class on line and so now I go to a study hall to help a student who does not want my help.   BUT when I got home Brooks greeted me with the sweetest, biggest smile and overflowing love.  Thank you Jesus.  We chilled in the basement for a while, fixed supper and then I went out to pick flowers for the ladies in the resource room.  Denny came out and helped Phillip pull tomato trellises and till the ground.  We came in and chopped the tomatoes that I had peeled after supper and started a batch of salsa.  Then time to head to bed.  Pictures of cross country meet at Swan Lake.





No comments:

Post a Comment