Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Becky!!!! and Keith

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!  Hope you have a great day!!!
Denny really wanted to text everyone and tell them he was out looking at the blood moon... at 5:30 AM!!!  Sorry Missy I think he did send the info to you.

Shortened periods at school for PD early out.  I took afternoon 1/2 day absence  for Doctor appointment.  On the way to SC Denny and I drove through the Mapleton to look at a furniture store.  Then to see Tauhnie Hunt.  She said it is not an emergency.  Whenever I want to take care of it.  Lord, please guide and give me wisdom.  She also said everyone schedules medical treatments in December.  Don't even think of doing anything then.  We had sandwiches at Arbies .... It took a long time ordering.   It seems I always mess things up or get in the new employee line.  Luckily she did get the order right.  At one time our order came to $ 228. .... UFTTA!  Then back home and to Awana.   Denny did not get home after Awana until 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment