Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cooks leaving Denver and heading east

Carpet cleaners came today.      Indep. Living made taco meat.  They will eat tomorrow.  It is so hard when students don't come to school.  I stayed at school and worked on lessons and an IEP.  I was at school until after 9.  I work so slowly.  When I got home Denny had fallen asleep.  When I was a school Mandy called and said they had about 90% of their things packed and they were starting to drive to Iowa tonight.  They were planning to go part way and stay overnight in Nebraska.  Then get to Cherokee on Friday and not unload the trailer until Saturday.  :)  Mandy gave Denny a list of things to bring to Cherokee.
 The pictures are of the traveling rig from Denver.  (Hopefully sometime when I figure out how to get pictures from text messages on my phone to my blog.)



No comments:

Post a Comment