Sunday, October 19, 2014

Kids down the lane...

Denny put in all new bright lights last night after I went to bed.  Looks so much brighter upstairs. Gave a call and kids were running to the end of the lane.  So cute.  I think we will have donuts at Sparkies from now on.  We had crumbly one today and the first thing I did was drop one while handing it to Anabel.  UFFTA!  After church we had a bite and I took a nap.  Denny looked online for light fixtures for the living room.  We went outside and he put all my hog panels for flowers away.  So nice and he pulled the carpet into one big pile.  I tried to get out the electric fence posts and mark the dahlia roots.  Jensens came over and we looked at pigs.  I pulled one that was farrowing.  Still can do that :).  Went to Jensens and saw the Grands new clubhouse.  I blanched broccoli and Denny cleaned woodwork upstairs.  I made broccoli soup and squash.  Matt, Luke and Susan Bramwell ran the Des Moines half marathon.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment