Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thursday October 16 To school early

I learned yesterday from Lynzie that we could work our Friday 8 hours early, so I came into school about 6:20.  Then I will come tomorrow morning early, too.  And stay after school until I have 4 hours ahead to take off Friday afternoon.  I met with a homeschool family at BC after school today. Then I went home and picked enough flowers for 2 arrangements for two more birthdays. Awana at 6:30.  After Awana I went out to the bunkhouse and looked for some of Mandy's gifts/ etc. that we missed last Saturday.  Missy came over and we loaded up her car because she is headed north tomorrow am.  Mandy did get offered the Emergency job at Cherokee hospital.  It is for full time.  Three night shifts from 6-6 a week.  Sounds like a lot with taking nurse practitioner classes.
Pictures from before the wedding:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment