Sunday, March 11, 2018

DJ bk to Bville

I went to First Baptist Church at 9:15 for Sunday school.  The ISU Cru bunch was at the service.  It was great to see Nathan M.  There are 19 students that made the trip from Ames for witnessing at South Padre Beach for 3 days this week.  After lunch I read in the sun and finished the book Sisters by Danielle Steel.  It was funny I found the book that day I had the Celebrate Sister's get together and left it on the end table.  Nancy D. saw it and laughingly commented.  I was glad I could make someone smile besides me.   After Trivia, I invited John and Giszelda to the deck.   Nice visit.  I had been wearing my suit most of the day, so I headed to the hot tub while I waited for Denny's flight to get in a little before midnight.  We visited on the deck until about 1:45.   Rose in her many hats makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment