Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Party noon and night

I set the table on the deck.   At 9 I went to play pool with 10 other ladies.  At 10 Gail and I took Nancy to the airport.  She forgot her cane/chair so I drove back to get it.  It is so nice to be just 10 minutes from the airport.  We took pictures before heading out.  It has been a great season down here in the Valley with family!!  Sorry to see it come to an end, but will be good to get back to seeing the Grands.  At noon, 11 other ladies came for lunch.  Jan, Mary Kay, Gail, Terri, Parkerette, Joan, Karen, Mert, French speaker, Fay and me.  Fay made pastileoes, so good.  There were lots of desserts.  Hurray!!   The gals left some of their desserts for ISU students. At 2:30 we went biking with Gail and Bruce thru neighborhoods.  When we got back I rode with Gail to Lupes for grapefruit and oranges.  I had ordered 6 pizzas and picked them up at 5:15.  I had warmed up the previous leftover spaghetti and shrimp boil veggies.  I cut up the banana bread.  Plus I added veggies to the salad that Mert left for the students.  20 hungry students came and finished all but 4 small pieces of bars.  Crazy!  It was great to have them here.  They sat around a big long table/tables and ate and visited for a long time.   



ISU Cru crew








No comments:

Post a Comment