Saturday, November 16, 2019

Friday November 15

Well, I didn't hit the pound mark I wanted first thing in the am, so I went out to trudge 3 miles, huff a lot and sweat a little.  That and no liquids helped a half a pound.  At 9:30 I had an appointment with Crystal the dermatologist.  She gave me a shot on the spot that was not infected, but irregular.  I came home and Denny was going out to the terraces again.  I called 2 jewelry stores and the insurance guy with the estimates then I headed to Storm Lake with my diamond less ring.  In IG I had gotten aa dozen roses for $10 with 2 cans donation.  I put them in pint jars because it is Nurse Practitioner week and I took them to Mandy's NP at the clinic.  I got there about noon, there was a little uncertainty with ER transfers/treatments/noon break.  Hope the flowers helped.  Mandy and I made a quick trip to Walmart.   I stopped at Paxton's Jewelry, left my ring, and made arrangements to get the stone replaced.  Then I headed to SOS.  I picked up some bags that  I could take to OGT.  When I got home I sorted and took off price stickers from the sos clothes.  At 6:30 I headed to the Sound of Musica musical that the HS put on.  It was so good!!!  As I was sitting in the rocker at the end of the day Denny said from the bedroom, "Guess what I found?"  Yes he found my diamond on the carpet in the bedroom.  Praise the Lord!!   Now I have to remake arrangements, but that is doable.



No comments:

Post a Comment