Thursday, November 21, 2019

JT Day

I headed into the rec center and did 20 mins ono the elliptical before the AM mix class.  Then I went to swim for 1 hour and headed home to shower before going with Denny to Cherokee.  Tyler had a temp last night and can't go to daycare within 24 hours of a temp.  It was a pleasure for Denny and me to spend the day with the boys.  What nice boys they are.  We all took naps from 1-3:30.  Holding a sleeping baby who feels under the weather is the sweetest thing.  Funniest thing was when we came in the front door, I saw Jack across the room.  I usually kneel down to intercept the fast moving hug that is coming when the Grands don't know their speed and strength.  WELL,  sure enough Jack did come running and ran right past me to Grandpa.  So funny,  I guess I know how I rank.  :)  BUT on the way home my sweetie husband let me stop at the REC center while he got some groceries and shopped.   Bless his heart.  I went on the elliptical 1 hour, Matt called and we visited another 10 minutes, then I went to the sauna for 15 minutes.  So good to sweat ... and the weigh-in for the 7 week challenge is tomorrow.  We watched Hallmark, "When Calls the Heart."  Wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment