Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Haley!!!

Sweet sixteen.   Love you so much, Haley!!  May God richly bless you this year and every day of your life!!!

   

I didn't set my alarm, but I woke up and went to Jen's AM mix and  the sauna.  I had devos at the rec center and walked 2 miles on elliptical before going to OGT.  There is such a nice group of people who volunteer there.  I got a few groceries for Awana parents night tomorrow, then went to swim 1 mile.  The pool felt great.  At home Denny was finishing cutting down the trees in the terraces.  What a job!!!  So good to have it done.  Later Denny to the jeep to town to wash it.   I went out in the yard with the mower and started to mow the flower beds.  Of course I got a carpet tangled up in the mower.  Uffta!!!  The battery was low and Lord, help the mower get going tomorrow am after it has had the battery charger on.  Bethany came over to borrow the Jeep.  Her car is getting fixed after a coon or something ran into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment