Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday in the park

 Every day's the 4th of July.  Well at least it seems like a celebration when the sun is shining and the weather is warmer.  Not quite the 4th of July ... but close.   Sister phone call.  Gail and I finished the quilt  (HURRAH) for Finchers and took it over to Fay.  At 10 Denny and I went to get gas, water, dollar store and Walmart.  Back at the park I went the pool and sat in the sun and visited with Bev and Jane, then I went to play pickleball at 2:30.  When I came back Jane and Denny were visiting out on the dock.  Bruce stopped over and ate hamburgers with us.  Lovely day!  Sunny pickle ball was amazing.  To bed early so we can get up tomorrow for the second covid shot line up and wait.  Thank you Jesus for this day!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment