Thursday, February 18, 2021

Happy Anniversary Luke and Karen!!!

It's been 9 years since the fun wedding on the beach!!  I love watching the fun you guys have raising our  2 Grands.   (JUST wish you were headed to SPI this season. ) 

            

  

 Oh, No, No Tamales   Up for Devo and to head to buy Mexican tamales with Fay ... but THERE WERE NO TAMALES!!!  It was still fun to wonder how we could get some from this recommended food stand that only speaks Spanish.  We went to Wal Mart.   Hurrah it was open!!!   I forgot to get one medicine even if I spent over $140.  Uffda!! The bread, dairy, and meat shelves were empty, so I felt like I better buy 'cause it may be gone.  Does that make sense?  At home Bruce made salsa 'cause I got Mrs. Wages.  I worked on the 12 inch addition to Fay's quilt while 4 gals played a game at Gails.  At 6 we went to Headington's for BBQ ribs.  YUM!!! I had a zoom meeting with LS28 at 8:30.  So fun to snuggle in bed at night to keep warm.   I like the soft cozy blanket I got for our bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment