Friday, February 26, 2021

Sprocket then Fish fry

 It was a beautiful morning.  We were around the park.  We had to charge Nancy's car battery before we could move it.  At 12:30 we picked up Bill and Sandy and went to the Broken Sprocket.  It was a beautiful afternoon.  There were about 20 from 4 seasons there to visit and listen to the band.  We left at 3:30 and went to a fish fry at Les and Julie's for us and Bransons and Kellers.  The food was great; I ate way too much.    




𝟭 π™†π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž 𝟭𝟡:𝟭𝟭-𝟭𝟯 This verse sang to me this morning. Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in our day to day busy lives that we forget to pause, be still, and listen for God’s voice speaking to us. I was asked to reflect on a time in my life, where I knew God was speaking to me.. ..The morning my parents received the phone call.. Not only did I feel the presence of God, but also my sister. Life is about choices.The decision I needed to make that morning was either to continue to self-destruct OR self-love.The day Shaina passed away, I made the cognitive decision, with the help of her and The Lord, to ‘self-love’ again. To stop being dependent on a substance that became so toxic in my life. To take back control. My story is not a simple one to tell. It is not a story that I am proud of, but it is one that I believe is worth sharing. It is one that should be heard. Through my loss, I have also gained so much.Thank you Lord, for giving me this brand new opportunity in life. Shaina I am honoring you the best way that I can, by continuing to better my life.I am sharing in hopes that I can inspire others to pause, be still, and listen to God’s voice speaking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment