Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Smokin at Eileen's and Gary's

Up for devo, coffee, quiet time.  Lovely.  There was no pickleball players at 8:30.  I picked up Mert and Joanna and drove down to Elizabeth street to shop the dime stores.  I parked at the duty free store.   I took them to Rutledges, a hamburger place that has been there since 1922.  It was a hamburger stand between 2 stores and in 1922 the owners bought it for $65.  They put a roof and made it a long narrow building.  It was not a good idea to park at the duty free store.  UFFDA!!  Such a deal... Stupid of me.  We got home about 1.  I listened to the book  Maze Runner.  At 4 we went to a neighbor for a smokers pot luck.  Wonderful food, fun people.  great weather.  At dusk I invited Bennets and Hendersons over to view the sunset.  Pretty much another great day in the valley.  





No comments:

Post a Comment