Thursday, April 21, 2022

Home, then Tax appointment

 Another nice quiet morning.  It's so foggy the the schools have a 2 hour delay start.  I met with Dr. Somo  for dermatology.  I am fine, but they asked me to take a picture of the age spotts on my left lower cheek, as a baseline.  We left for our tax appointment at 1 with Cindi.  After that appointment we went to get our 4th covid shot.  Denny went home and I went to Ginny's for study.  There wee some free treasures at Doses. At home Denny washed the pickup and I cut off all the dead frons from my ferns.  We started outside, but finished eating in the warm sunroom.  Nice night chilling before we head to bed.   I think Cherity S. was in charge of making the new sign that replaces MaryAnn and Paul's sign.   Nice phone call from Matt before going to sleep.  





No comments:

Post a Comment