Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Happy birthday, Missy!!!

 Luv ya!   Thank you for the joy you bring to the lives of those around you.  We have been blessed for 44 years by the gift God has given us ... YOU!!  It is so fun to see you as an accomplished woman who loves God.  





It was so good to talk to Missy at 7 pm last night with is 7 am on April 26th.  She was getting ready for school.  I went to IG for OGT.  I am so encouraged by the sweet people who work there.  I met Goodeno ws at the bowling alley to visit.  At home I texted Luann.  to find out about the track meet. I moved my plants outside.   I went in early and toured the new additions of the high school.  At 7 Went to the movie at the King Theater.  It had a really good plot.  CODA  I got home about the same time as  my farmer husband.  We shared a tenderloin, from the Boiling alley.   Good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment