Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday

 Sister phone call  We spent the morning getting the Airbnb ready.  We moved the "new" sectional from Jan and John to the basement, the blue love seat to the garage, the navy chair to the blue bedroom, we cleaned, vacuumed, filled the baskets, and took pictures,.   Denny had started smoking a pork butt this am with the plan to invite friends to eat after church.  We started to clean upstairs. Later we worked ton the bunkhouse west wall.  It is so good to get the work done on chilly very windy days.  Denny went to clean the truck  I  put primer paint peel stop on the chair railing until the paint can was empty.  Then Denny helped my get the tiller running and a tilled the row so I could plant the snapdragons who are having a hard time living as plugs.  NOW they will probably freeze with Sunday night (32) and Monday night (24).   Now after they are in the ground, I am second guessing.  I'm not worried about the 32, but the 24?????  But then   ... I know snaps can take a little cold, but uffda  the weather forecast went down 8 degrees (I'm SURE)  AFTER I put them in the ground.    We took showers and at 10 pm when the meat reached 200 we cut up smoked meat and put it in ziplock bags in the refridge.  YUM!! 

                                      





 



No comments:

Post a Comment