Monday, February 12, 2024

Happy 7th birthday, Rose

Happy birthday sweet girl!!! You bring smiles to our faces.  I love all yourWe are so thankful that God put you in our lives.  Keep doing your best for Jesus!!




Chilly morning at the park.   I was up early, like always.  Bruce didn't stop, must be a change unschedule with Mike S. here.  I hung around alll morning with my sweats on.  I put away my clothes from this weekend that were displaced.  I got a birthday card ready to send to Rose.  I had Denny transfer $ to the Jensen account for birthday and travel.  I put together spaghetti supper, capris salad and mixed tossed salad.  Schrums are coming over.  Becky sent me a link for TJ's game tonight.  Denny cleaned the sand toys/ etc that we borrowed from McFarlands and we returned them.  I made a few collages and worked on the blog on the deck in the sun.  Wonderful end to a chilly start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment