Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Nancy's Podiatrist

Denny was up early to get ready to raise the trailer and level the refrigerator area in the kitchen.  I didn't go to yoga, I waited ... got to play after watching 2 games of pickleball.   I was 5th in the line, so I went home to check on the progress of the trailer leveling.  When I got back to the PB court, my paddle was at the end of 4 paddles in front of me.  I was moved back because 2 games got done ahead of me and I was not there to play, so I got moved to the back.  I decided not to wait and went to visit Bev.  Nice time with Bev before I headed home.  Jean and I went to BlackTuesday$1.  Denny drove Nancy and me to her appointment.  The doctor seemed very good. and proactive treating testing and monitoring.  She set up a home health care nurse to come in everyday, weekly appointments with her, and evaluation by pulmonary team.  We got home for supper with Bransons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment