Sunday, February 11, 2024

Trampline and head north

I kinda slept in at Gails.  Mandy and Jason were out running, the boys were playing with the race track Gai gave them to use.  Nancy said while they were playing Jack said to Tyler,"There are some cars I would like to use in your box.  May I use them?"  Tyler said, "Yes, you can use them Jack."  Cute and kind.  We ate the great breakfast that Denny made on the deck and went to the pool and hot tub.  When we came back The parents began packing and boys played around.  I went on a bike ride with them.  About 10:30 we went to the Trampoline park until noon and then Jason drove our car to the Harlingen airport.  They left after Jack got done throwing coins in the water feature and making wishes.  Denny cleaned the place while I was gone.  At night he went to Schrums and watched the first half of the Super Bowl game.  I laid around and finished reading the book, The Firm, by John Grisham.  VERY chill night.


No comments:

Post a Comment