Saturday, August 29, 2026

Downtown Wilmington

 It was raining and so no pickleball.  We went to Basics, for breakfast,  I walked and looked for then farmer's Market, to no avail, so I went back and ate with Bruce and Denny.  I got a $15 dress on the way back to the car.  Next stop the USS North Carolina.  Very amazing!!! Huge.  Metal.  Used 1939-1945.  6 years. 2-3000 on board.  Well drove home, Walked to place next to Hidden Grounds.  and then home and showered and walk to the river.  The boat left at 6:30.  We sat outside visiting before boarding.  What a great bunch of Branson friends.  We stopped back at the same place after the cruise.  Lord, thank you for this fun time.  We walked back to the Airbnb and packed so we could be off at 5am tomorrow.  The Airbnb was a nice place.  2 young adults are restoring a big old house.  This is the servants house behind the big house.   Izzy and Grey are their names, restoring places is their game.    

No comments:

Post a Comment