Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Happy Anniversary!!! 53 years

I had slept in the house last night.,  Boys were in then computer room.  I woke and got all that I could ready for potluck lunch with OGT.  put table covers on 4 tables, got food tables ready, cleaned bunkhouse. turned on light of coop.  straightened CSA shed.  I also got the boys hitting gold balls.  Denny came back from 6am study at The Farmacy.  I headed to IG.  When I headed home Rita followed me.  and about 17 other workers.  It was a nice time.  They wanted me to give them a tour and I probably talked too much.  About noon we went thru the line.  Lots of good food.  We sat under the pine trees.  I texted Evan to see if he could meet up with us.  No reply.  The boys were helpful getting the fallen tree off the trampoline. We went to dollar General before meeting Mandy and Jason at century bar/bowling.   it was kinda a bummer day for me.  Missing my family.  SO thankful for Mandy Jason and boys 

                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment