Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday September 30

Didn't run, Denny left for Rochester about 3:30am. He is enrolled in a followup for his elbow surgery. VERY GOOD NEWS!! I found my camera. Actually Missy did. She opened up her back van door. It let in enough light that she could see it between the seat and the car side. After school, Vicki and I role played, me interviewing for the IEP. I need a lot of work. Pretty overwhelming. I went down to get a hamburger at the bank, Missy and Brooks were at library. Phillip had gone to Tom G to do chores with older 2. Water problems, Kids back to IG, Phillip to Bomgaars and back north. We played at library, then walked to parade. Lots of candy. One mom helped Anabel get some candy. 5 of us home in my car. Chilled all night. Didn't think of school. I'm not so overwhelmed when I don't think about it. But it doesn't disappear either.

No comments:

Post a Comment