Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friday December 24


Did I say that Thursday we had a lot of fun at the pool? The kids love to get wet. Little Brooks just sat and watched and smiled. What nice Grands! Friday am I was up early to make biscuits and gravy and finish packing. We left about 7 am for Texas. It was snowy and cold as we left the farm. Bruce drove in the bad weather. Then in Kansas Maynard drove in the turnpike. I drove. Bruce drove in the rainy weather, I drove, Opps, I missed a speed limit sign, and got stopped for a speed warning. Bruce drove the last leg. We got to Brownsville about 3:30 am. It took a while to find Four Seasons. There is a lot of road work being done. Nancy and Hendersons had places ready for us to sleep. We only stopped for gas, otherwise it was hit the road. (Oh yes, and to visit the high way patrol man. Merry Christmas Faith. That was a nice gift.) Glad to make it safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment