Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 17 11649

Little A went to the folks with me this am. So cute, She came down with her boots, coat and little hat on. I registered for 2 Morningside classes before heading to the folks. Denny helped me order a book for the class. I took J&L to the dose garage sale for social skills class. After school I went back and got $ of treasures for the Awana store. At 5, 7 of us from the resource room ate supper at the Inn in Battle Creek. (Vicki, Lorraine, Donna, Sherry, Trudi, Melanie, and myself ) It was so pretty there with the Christmas decorations. Nicki G. was our waitress. The food was great, especially the potatoes, I took some home in a doggie bag to have tomorrow. When I came home at 8 pm the Jensen family was at the farm for their Christmas get- together. Denny helped me carry in Awana stuff and mark the items.This picture is from a FUN time at the water park in Dubuque. It was great to watch the Grands there.

No comments:

Post a Comment