Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday December 21


A&E went with me to GGny's. First day of semester tests. Nicole got flowers at school. It made her day. They were gorgeous. Vicki bought pizza for us for lunch. Melanie brought 2 types of pie from Foodpride. We have not found out what classes we are teaching next semester. Bruce N. called to check on if I wanted to ride with Maynard and him when they drive down to Brownsville. If the book for my class at Morningside comes (so I can read it while I'm in Texas), I think I will go with them. I came home right after school to wrap presents. The book for my Morningside class came UPS ... so the plan is to go to Texas with Bruce and Maynard. Maynard's sisters are not coming for Christmas Eve so M&B are coming to our place Thursday. We'll leave Friday morning for Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment