Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Dec. 11


Stopped at folks for a short visit before heading to Denison for my class. I called Jean on the way down. Blizzard is forecast. We had class from 8:30- 10:30. Then left because of the weather. It was icky driving home. So glad I made home. I should feel relieved ... 7 credits are done this semester. There is nothing I can add or subtract to the class work. BUT I'm not quite to the relieved point. In fact, I read my niece's face book a little while ago and it stressed me out just to hear how much more Becca had to do before she gets her Master's this spring. (And she's looking at it like she is almost done.) Rick Warren's daily devotional was really good on Friday. "Even when I am afraid, I keep trusting you." That kinda sums up my life since starting teaching this fall. Thanks for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment