Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sunday December 26


Church at 8:30. Then we went with Nancy and Mike (Jewel, Ia.) to the Cafe on the Beach for breakfast. It was very nice. As you head north on South Padre Island turn right at Whattaburger and drive to the ocean. It is a motel and cafe. There were 3 heaters in the eating area, and they provided blankets. I took a blanket for my legs. There was plastic around the dining area screen windows, so you could kind of see the beach while you ate. It will really be nice when it is a little warmer. When we got home the guys went golfing. Nancy, Gail and I went to the 77 Flea Market. I got some fruit and jicama. And a $5 Columbia coat. We stopped at Target and I got the game Wits and Wagers that Mandy had said was fun. Later that afternoon Gail and I walked to Wal-Mart and got some red plastic dishes. (So we can have red dishes {not zoo animal dishes}for Christmas and Valentine's day. Of course what we got was on sale.) When we got back we played W&W AND went to the hot tub. Nice day in the Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment