Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monday December 27


I started reading about 5 am in bed. By the way, I love the headlight that I got from the Dubuque gift exchange. I used it in the back of Bruce's car to read and I have been using it to read in bed. Beware Denny!! It may be a part of my arsenal on my side of our bed when I get home. At least Nancy said it didn't bother her when I read in bed with the head light. (Of course I wasn't rolling around in the same bed with her.) About 7 am I headed to Wal-Mart and got groceries to make food for the potluck. I made way too much cavatinni and they will eat for several meals. The pool cover was on so no water exercise today. We did go and look at a sofa and love seat, but it wasn't something we were interested in. I finished reading the text book and we sat out on the deck for a while just to celebrate! Gotta love those sisters! Thanks Beth for the hand painted glasses. Bruce got the stuff to fix the leaking stool in the front bathroom. YEA! About 5:30 we headed up to potluck. My, have we been eating well! We talked about going to a movie, but decided just to stay in the park and play Ticket, W&W, Carcazoni and go to the hot tub. Another great day in the Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment