Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wednesday August 17




Coffee at folks. SCHOOL STARTED. Ran after school, about five miles on the trail. About the picture. The daughters thought it was really funny that my swimming caps's color was grey/silver to go along with my age group. 60 + As you can tell there were all types of shapes of women that participated. I didn't look good but I was pumped!!! 125 women set off swimming every 4 minutes. I was in the 6th group to hit the water. Missy and Mandy were in the 28th group. It was like a swarm of fish churning the water (when you throw bread crusts in) when 125 start to swim at once. I kept to the outside area, not right in the middle and I only had to swim over about 3 gals. I got kicked quite often. The buoys were along way out there. More than once I thought I wouldn't make it, but I kept doing the breast stroke so I could see where I was going. I beat both my daughters in swimming time. How unbelieveabe is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment